Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Sincerity Than Nobility

I just thought that was a great line from a book, the context of which is that the character is contrasting himself and his aristocratic relative, stating that the relative is more nobility than sincerity, but he is more sincerity than nobility. It's stuck with me for a few weeks so I thought I'd put it here.

To borrow from Bill Watterson, creator of Calvin & Hobbes, the days are just packed. It's been a blur the last two months working out details for the release of the new album and I think it's catching up to me. Hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to get some decent sleep. It'll be a busy week in Louisville for us, and then on to crafting some fuel efficient travel plans. I don't know if we'll make it much further south than Atlanta, I'm sure the Carolinas will be in play, and we will make good on our intent of hitting the northeast, or at least DC, NY, NJ, Boston, Philly & Chicago. More updates as they arrive.

1 comment:

John C. Majors said...

This saying reminds me of one you shared with me (in length/style, not content). Before marrying Julie, I asked you for advice. You said, "Sometimes harmony is better than justice." Man that is so true. It has stuck with me all these years and comes to mind time and time again.